Decades of experience of our development team in regards to failure safe SCADA systems are consitently reflected in the implentation of our atvise® scada redundancy. Here this is a brief excerpt of the redundancy features:
- Automatic adjustment of online/historical data, both during operation of the two synchronously running atvise server instances, as well as after a failure.
- Switching on the fly without data loss.
- There are following options available: Switch-Over (with Server preferred position or manually) and Fail-Over (Server unreachable or vital status insufficient).
- Adaption of the behaviour on vital status tables, which monitor the condition of the atvise scada servers and all network connections for redundancy and possibly obtain a failover of the server.
- Support of a server split operation, which ensures a switching on a standalone server during operation. To establish the complete synchrony after a restart, a complete alignment of the again redundant server takes place.
- Online parameterization of the redundant system with the atvise builder.
- The system supports redundant communication with the redundant data sources (via OPC UA and OPC COM), and between the atvise servers and visualization.
- The visualization of the redundant system takes place, just like any atvise products, in pure web technology. Here, the atvise redundancy supports for specific browsers and platforms a seamless operation with two servers based on standards.
Further technical information can be found in the release notes as well as in the „readme“ of the installed atvise Version 3.0.0.